Love for Children and Mother has a very strong goal of improving the quality of life of the homeless & vulnerable women and children through giving care, love, psycho-social support and skill building to generate income.
Make necessary effort of self sufficiency activities in order to improve the quality of life and reduce poverty, suffering and deprivation of our target groups in conjunction with families, communities, and other key stake holders of the program
Take vulnerable, dependent, deprived and neglected children and women out of extreme poverty, and make them independent and productive citizens.
Our core values reflect what is most important to us as non-profit organization and are the foundation of our organization’s culture.
- Embracing fresh ideas and bold thinking.
- Being real and transparent.
- Efficiency: We seek not to waste time or money.
- Doing the right thing for the long term.
- Integrity: We always choose to do the right thing and operate professionally.
- Honesty: We always tell the truth, no matter how difficult.
- Quality: We put pride in our work and stand by it.
- Learning-based: We are always learning and growing.
- Professionalism: We work and present ourselves with respect and dignity.